Wednesday, 18 May 2005

mealtime

Today I ate my ambition.

I wrote a few letters, vaguely important, they were a little jolt of future, but not too much, one hand at the most.

I have declined since they went away, moved the sofa nearer the fridge and toilet.

The journal in my head is coming along nicely.

Yesterday evening I took four mild painkillers suitable for relief of mild to moderate pain including headache, migraine, neuralgia, toothache, sore throat and period pains.

It was also for the symptomatic relief of rheumatic and muscular aches and pains sciatica, fibrosistis, lumbago, joint swelling and stiffness.

And the relief of colds and flu.

It didn’t really work at the time, but I slept and feel better.

I cannot wait to dam my days with routine, funnelling time into office hours, just for the convenience of it and so I have something to complain and be bitter about again.

I don’t want to see anybody, so don’t even ask. I am really very happy.

No comments: